Accuracy of Information
This Website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other healthcare professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of the Company, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. All Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates or our partners/collaborators that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that the Company reserves the right to actively and aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, the Company makes no warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy of the content of the Website. You agree that access to and use of this Website and the content thereof is at your own risk. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS Website SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS Website, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Website or its content. In particular, the Company will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Website. The Company may change the content of the Website from time to time. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website. The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of the Website. The Company or any third-party entity controlling this Website accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of this Website, whether the result of actions or omissions of the Company or a third party.
This Website may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom the Company has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Website may be accessed from third-party links over whom the Company has no control. The Company makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by the Company.
Change of Terms
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Georgia in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction